- Forfeits are thankfully rare, but we will attempt to arrange a friendly game with another team with reduced match fees.
- You will also be awarded 3 points and win the game 10-0
- If you don’t get a match at all, no match fees will be payable
- Refundable deposits are required to ensure that when a team enters the league, they fulfil every fixture
- We do everything we can make games happen – You can see more on refundable deposits & system here
- Fixtures are posted in advance on the website fixtures page
- Each player receives a weekly email with next fixtures & league info
- We provide: Footballs, FA accredited ref, scoreboard/timer & bibs
- All you need is: Appropriate footwear – astros or trainers, no studs (moulded studs can be worn at some venues) & shinpads (recommended but not mandatory)
- Match fees vary, but a typical cost is £8 per match per player – see more on match fees here
- No joining fees or hidden costs
- Just the refundable deposit (you get this back once you fulfil all your fixtures) – see more on deposits here
- Our match fee structure rewards teams that pre pay rather than match day pay (so the ref is reffing and not taking payments!)
* The lowest match fees in London + our extra features = Ultimate 5 a side!
- Teams sign up for a season
- Seasons last between 10 & 18 weeks
- Teams play the same day of each week at the same venue
- Teams will play every week unless they have a rest week (rest weeks only applicable in some leagues)
One of the things that has made football so enduring around the world is that you can play in all sorts of conditions. All our venues have ‘all-weather’ pitches, so your game will be on unless:
- The transport network is significantly affected by weather or accident
- The venue is closed due to adverse weather or other conditions
On the rare occasion that the decision to postpone a match days fixtures, your league manager will send an email out to the teams that are affected via the email address(s) we have of players/teams. Please bear in mind that the issues for postponing are often fluid situations, so decisions are only made when we can be quite sure that the issue will remain.
Players get to the venues in all sorts of ways, so an issue on your particular route will not necessarily affect others. However, there are rare occasions where it makes sense for all concerned for a match day of fixtures to be postponed. The following are examples of potential reasons for this:
- There is a strike affecting the majority of the transport network
- The majority of the transport network is significantly affected by weather or accident
Once a decision of a postponement has been made, your league manager will send an email out to the teams that are affected via the email address(s) we have of players/teams. Please bear in mind that the issues for postponing are often fluid situations, so decisions are only made when we can be quite sure that the issue will remain.