Home > 5aside.com Terms & Conditions
• Please note that our terms and conditions also apply to all participants/players in any leagues, competitions and events.
• Deposits are only refundable in full on the condition that teams honour all fixtures. More information on deposits and match forfeits can be found here.
• Teams agree to pay all their match fees. More information on match fees and payments can be found on the relevant venues/league page
• Teams and individuals take part at their own risk and no liability for injury or death, other than that caused by negligence, is accepted. Individuals should arrange their own medical or other insurance policy where appropriate.
• The 5aside.com™(Ultimate5aside Ltd) management reserve the right to exclude any player, team or organisation from any event, competition, league or match without giving a reason.
• By entering an event, competition, league or match individuals and teams accept responsibility to read the rules as distributed and abide by them.
• Individuals and teams further accept that by agreeing to take part in such an event they enter into a contractual agreement to pay the agreed fee for the event, whether or not they, in fact, take part.
• Teams and individuals should be aware that in the event of early (unagreed) withdrawal or expulsion from a league, no refunds will be given. More information on deposits and match forfeits can be found here (deposits are refunded assuming those conditions are met)
• All fixtures are to be played unless adverse weather conditions make the pitches unplayable. Any decision to cancel a game can only be made by the 5aside.com™(Ultimate5aside Ltd) management. Postponements are not allowed, except in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the management.
FA AFFILIATED league